Brake pads are under a lot of pressure that causes heat and stress, which always results in wear. It's not if, it's when you'll need to replace brake pads. When you start to notice noise other braking issues, check them for wear.
- OEM brake pads are made from materials that are designed to withstand the stress that you put them under. They will not wear out quickly like aftermarket brake pads.
- OEM brake pads are exact fit, so you will get the best performance from them.
- An OEM brake pad is made to meet the standards of Nissan, so they will perform just like the original brake pad.
When you buy your OEM Nissan parts from us, you get wholesale pricing and a no hassle return policy. If you aren't sure which brake pads are right for you, check out this Buyer's Guide for more info.
No results found for "brake pads". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!