If you want your engine to last longer, you change your oil and oil filter at regular intervals. Fresh oil lubricates parts and takes the wear off them. A new OEM Nissan oil filter is the first step to increasing your engine’s life.
- All OEM Nissan oil filters are made from quality filter material that is made to hold up as long as the factory filters.
- All OEM Nissan oil filters are manufactured with premium gaskets designed to prevent leaks.
- An OEM Nissan oil filter will give your engine new life and last longer, so replace the oil and filter as recommended by Nissan.
At Nissan Parts Plus, you get our wholesale price, and we will do free parts lookups, so you get the right part. Order now from us. Check out Nissan oil filter buyer's guide here.
No results found for "oil filters". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!