The belt tensioner in your Nissan keeps belts tight. Whether they are the seat belts or the engine belts, the tensioner keeps them at the right tension. A bad tensioner can cause excessive noise or whines from the engine compartment. If you need a new belt tensioner, then choose the right OEM Nissan belt tensioner for your model.
- OEM belt tensioners will be the right fit for your model without any need for modification.
- OEM belt tensioners are made from quality materials that will last as long as the original tensioner.
- An OEM Nissan belt tensioner is made to meet the needs of your vehicle.
When you need new OEM Nissan auto parts for your Maxima or other Nissan model, look no further than Nissan Parts Plus. We carry a large selection of Nissan parts and have an experienced parts staff who can answer any of your questions. We also do free parts lookups and have a no hassle return policy. Order now.
No results found for "belt tensioner, belt tools". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!